4.23.2007

955 Pineapples for Wiffiti Beta

How good does that look as a header?
So good.

You could even use it in place of a header (which I may do soon).

I know I'm biased, but seriously though, how awesome does that look? Do it-- press the pink arrow. Then txt me. Then cheer!

So, to all my blog friends sitting on their beta invites, go embed your screens! Change your backgrounds! Do the right thing!
Kate did. and Sarah did. and Stace did.

Now you go.
Go on. go.

Need help? Leave a comment. I'll help you and you'll have it up in under 3 minutes, looking all fly.

Want a screen and I didn't send you an invite? Also-- comment. or txt the screen. I may even feel nice and send you a t-shirt.

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

I just did mine! You should text it! :)

1:48 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Hey - how do I make my cell # come up as my name? It came through as "wiffiti2455".

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey stacey,

just text "name stacey" to 25622. and then the next message you send will be tagged with your name.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

I have no idea what any of this means.

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for your txts earlier. I'm trying to get my blog readers to catch on- they're a little slow so far. I think we'll have fun with this. Cheers!

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:44 AM  
Blogger jayniek said...

jess, look for an email from me. hope that clarifies things... and hope to see a wiffiti up on your blog soon!

phalligator, no prob. it'll take a little while until your readers catch on... and probably won't really light up til we go public... for now they'll need to blindly take your word for it... but hopefully once they give it a whirl, they'll be hooked. we'll be in touch!

2:43 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

It is up and running. Thanks!

3:19 PM  
Blogger Master of the System said...

I'd love to get a Wiffiti on my blog! What do I need to do?

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home