20 Pineapples for Ridin', Ridin', Bunny Ridin'
Why? Well, not only because I believe that Julie Roehm will rise again and Low-Sugar Frosted Flakes are finally being considered a fricking stupid-as-fried-oats idea, but because I forecast that this will be the year of the Commuter Bunny.
The Commuter Bunny Troop/Troupe will be:
1. huge bunnies
2. extra fluffy
3. wearing saddles
4. that will take you to work
5. and graze outside happily during the day until
6. you are ready to go home
7. then your appointed CB will take you home
8. you then feed the bunny some pellets
9. and he sleeps until morning
CBs can wear branded headbands (see VW example above), and there are revenue-sharing options available with CommieBunnie, LLC. This way, you can rake in some ad revenue while you ride to work. Franchising opportunities available.