1.28.2007

182 Pineapples for Holy, Holy Matrimony

First off, I'd like to report that Dolly the Beagle (see yesterday's post) has been reunited with her original owner. Raise your glass for sweet Dolly! Now raise it again! Oh, go on, finish that. Unless it's milk; that's gross.

Secondly, I have a new television fascination.
There I was, this afternoon, doing a little pre-Spring cleaning of my apartmento, flipping through channels, and I hear the teaser:

"Meet Lauren and David, 21-year-old Christian virgins ready to tie the knot."

src=mtv.com
OH OH OH--- SO GOOD! TOO GOOD! I truly don't deserve this.

That's right... an actual, real, honest-to goodness show called Engaged & Underage.

Let me give you some snippets from the show notes, just so you can understand a bit of this thick and gooey brilliance of this show:

Lauren has been living with David's family in Florida, and the two plan to move into their cottage on his parents' property... As the couple makes plans to find the perfect B&B to spend their first night together, David's mom asks to see pictures of the location. Lauren hopes to set a line between his mother and their sex life, but David can't seem to understand why his future bride finds the situation weird...

Come on! This is such gold.

2 Comments:

Blogger kate.d. said...

stop it. stop....it. you need to write me an email and tell me everything that you saw here. this could rival the duggars for freaky-deak ickiness.

10:10 AM  
Blogger JJ said...

Wow. LOVE it! I have a minor addiction/obsession/bad habit with reality wedding shows. Can't wait!

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home