1.10.2007

15 Pineapples. And Congrats and Best Wishes to Paul

Thoughts for Wednesday:

1. iPhone. iPhone iPhone iPhone. Danny sums it up well over at BMA. And Paul wants to marry it. I could talk about it forever, but it's all been said. When I have enough disposable income to purchase one, then that will warrant a full post.
:: Of course I'll give it pineapples. Some, I guess. 15? Yea.

2. Know what is not good by itself? Tonic water.
::78 Crabapples.

3. Speaking of marrying things, I want to marry Entourage. Over and over and over again. Why did I not discover this show long, long ago? It's addictive in the most wonderful way; it makes the leaves greener and the grass shinier, even though it is winter and none of the leaves are green and grass is not really shiny anyway, unless you look at it in direct summer sunlight, which is oftentimes not possible in January.
::4,899 Pineapples. Beautiful, glorious pineapples.

4. I'm watching a commercial for NuvaRing right now; I'm not sold.
::5 Mulligans.

5. Oh, and Pop-Tarts are teaming up with Trivial Pursuit.
::Because that has to do with anything.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to make babies with my iphone. It'll be an ipaul.

And, just now getting to Entourage? Welcome, my friend!

2:08 AM  
Blogger Shamelle said...

Hi,
Yap the take of the town these days seems to be the iphone! hm.. And its not too expensive either!
Sham
Enhance Life

4:10 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

NuvaRing actually RULES.

8:04 AM  
Blogger jayniek said...

paul, i see this plan as ridden with potential problems:
"This is my daughter, iPaulina... you can turn her on by sliding your finger along her scrollbar."

Sarah- really? interesting. and good to know.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

i can see why the idea of putting a jelly bracelet in your hooha would be off putting.

but it beats the pants of the pill.

we will discuss in person someday.

6:18 PM  
Blogger Danny said...

Paul, shouldn't that be iPaul? The caps are important when they're ingeniously placed on the second letter of the word.

Jaynie, I agree completely with your Entouragorial sentiments. It gets even better with on-demand. Then you can watch them over and over and over and...you get the point.

10:39 AM  
Blogger jayniek said...

i'm mad at all of you who never informed me about the inherent awesomeness of Entourage.

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home