15 Pineapples. And Congrats and Best Wishes to Paul
1. iPhone. iPhone iPhone iPhone. Danny sums it up well over at BMA. And Paul wants to marry it. I could talk about it forever, but it's all been said. When I have enough disposable income to purchase one, then that will warrant a full post.
:: Of course I'll give it pineapples. Some, I guess. 15? Yea.
2. Know what is not good by itself? Tonic water.
3. Speaking of marrying things, I want to marry Entourage. Over and over and over again. Why did I not discover this show long, long ago? It's addictive in the most wonderful way; it makes the leaves greener and the grass shinier, even though it is winter and none of the leaves are green and grass is not really shiny anyway, unless you look at it in direct summer sunlight, which is oftentimes not possible in January.
::4,899 Pineapples. Beautiful, glorious pineapples.
4. I'm watching a commercial for NuvaRing right now; I'm not sold.
5. Oh, and Pop-Tarts are teaming up with Trivial Pursuit.
::Because that has to do with anything.