12.11.2006

29 Crabapples for Your Scoop

See, I'm not in a *bad* mood right now. Not in the least.

Just more of a "whatever-whatever-whatever" feeling. Like, I just opened a new bottle of wine, started to pour, and realized I didn't really have the energy to taste it. So I stopped the pour so I wouldn't squander it.
(Sure, "squander" was a stupid word to use, but "waste" rhymed with taste and sounded embarrassingly deliberate.)

Stopped the pour? What the fuck is wrong with me?
Seriously.

But, listen, I am not too distracted to find out what flavor of ice cream I am.

You Are Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

You are kind, popular, and generous.
You tend to be successful at anything you try.
A social butterfly, you are great at entertaining a crowd.

You are most compatible with strawberry ice cream.


Fuck that. Chocolate chip is a stupid flavor.

Wow, I do care about things. All is not lost.

[On an unrelated (and less trivial) note, and I meant to mention it a few days ago: Congrats to Jon Lester!]

2 Comments:

Blogger Danny said...

Apparently, I'm chocolate chip as well...
http://runningmunckee.wordpress.com/2006/12/12/im-chocolate-youre-vanilla/

12:54 PM  
Blogger jayniek said...

agreed. if i'm a "social butterfly," then the world is a loner-ridden, barren wasteland.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home