12.10.2006

131 Welcome Pineapples to Jaynie Kincess

This morning, I took my raging dorkdom to a brand new level.

I joined Second Life.

I know, I know, I know... I'm not even that kind of dork.
I'm not.

Listen, I don't even know how it happened. I was eating Cheerios, drinking coffee, reading my Sunday quota of blogs, and suddenly I had convinced myself that I wanted to be part of this world. Because Paul is. And CK. and Tim.

Pure blogospheric pressure.
Illustrious, contagious nerderization.

Also, I reasoned, it'll be good research for work.

And, to be perfectly honest, I sorta just wanted to make an awesome avatar with a cool new Linden-based last name. And sweet leather pants.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are the dorkiest people ever. When are we gonna nerdishly hang out?

6:32 PM  
Blogger jayniek said...

in first or second life?

second: as soon as my computer stops being a lazy douche.

first: as soon as you move to boston. Huh? Yea.

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home