11.15.2006

Sure, Pineapples, Yea. How about 12? Great.

So sometimes I like to type in random crap into my browser to see if they are real sites.

Whatever. Shut up.

So, recently I have learned:

www.dogfood.com: owned by PetSmart
www.uglyiguana.com: a website design company
www.treesaregood.com: homepage of the International Society of Arboriculture
www.dragshowpuppets.com: nope. damn it.
www.lollipopcircus.com: fuck. nothin'.
www.sandwichorburrito.com: I'm buying that domain.
www.logicalkitten.com: This game is getting less fun.
www.magicaloatmeal.com: F. F you. Fine. No more compund URLs.
www.muffin.com: muffin stuff. super lame.
www.takealongwalkoffashortpier.com: HA. Not even kidding... Business and government software.
www.dude.com: NOT A SITE?!

And neither is www.dudethatscool.com.

I am a certifiable waste of space.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, Jaynie, you need to find a better hobby.

And, holy shit, do I wish that dragshowpuppets.com was a real website. I might have to buy that domain.

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

freakydonut.com - not a site
asskickers.net - a band
potatolight.com - nice links at the top.

whoregirl.com -- a must see.

ironingshirts.com - has a link for "extreme ironing".

notgoogle.com - may cause dizzyness.

webtwopointoh.com - buy it!!

informativeblog.com - so informative i feel myself turning into a moron.

10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

advice: open those above links in a new window. and the potato links might be on the right sidebar if you have a...pc.

11:09 PM  
Blogger jayniek said...

but, but, paul, the anonymous commenter likes it too, see??

fine. i'm lame.

also, why didn't Dell snatch up those dude-based domains? Okay, yea, probably because that campaign is dying, or, um, dead.

7:32 AM  
Blogger Tom said...

Dude, what hasn't anybody snatched up those dude domains?

Also, extreme ironing is amazing. It's really ridiculously cool.

-t

10:14 AM  
Blogger jayniek said...

my gmail header adlink was just for www.protectyourbanana.com.

i fear it.
someone look and verify that it has nothing to do with banana hammocks.

10:28 AM  
Blogger Danny said...

Certifiable? Maybe. Waste of space? Never.

Reminds me of some of the funnier portfolio sites I've seen. I have a friend who's stuff is at meankoala.com

11:16 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Haha, I totally do this too! I can't tell you how many times I've looked up: www.monkeys.com, just for the fun of it. (It is a real site for a company called "Infinite Monkeys." I love it)

6:19 PM  
Blogger Hooker said...

I'm a fan of typing in phrases on google image search.


"wonderful carla"

"fantastic steve"

"bob and darlene"

"candice laughing"

"shoving cake"

"dave sitting"

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home