11.24.2006

68 Pineapples for Impaling Your Enemies

hot heads
Even though I wouldn't go near a store today even if you promised me free soft serve ice cream and a vat and a half of Maker's, I will kick off the shopping season by adding an item to my Christmas List.

It is this.

Obviously I want the dog one.

Also, even though I don't want this personally, I think this may be the perfect gift for my godson. He is 7.

Talk about awesome copy: "The Avenging Unicorn Play Set has everything you need to use the power of the unicorn to rid your life of irritations! Put the posable, hard plastic unicorn on a flat surface and then impale one of three soft plastic figures included (businessman/boss, new age lady and mime)."

I just love the word impale.

Also: New Age Lady.
Someone define that.

[photo cred]

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

I think that means "independent thinker"

-t

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh -those are ADORABLE. I just might have to get the frog one.

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home