11.03.2006

23 Pineapples for a Less-Than-24-Hours Vaca


I don't typically write about my blahblah(blah) day-to-day, but tonight I have little else.
So.

While dinner is cooking (salmon with JB honey bourbon glaze and baked cajun sweet potatoes... TAKE THAT, Bobby Flay), I'd like to show you where I'm going this weekend:
It is here. If you want to stop by, we'll be staying the the Back Cove Room. Come!

Yea... don't.

But if you want to have fun anyway this weekend, I suggest you get this.
And watch it in stupified amazement as it blossoms into hardened spherical iridescence.
And wantonly drink the liquid in the can like they tell you not to.


[photo cred.]

2 Comments:

Blogger kate.d. said...

cute little portland place.

i think that i will live in portland one day. maybe.

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Wolves At Bay said...

Great post, thank you.

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home