10.23.2006

23 Pineapples for Firefox 2

This is going to be way boring. I'm sleepy.

Firefox 2 is available for download today (well, Tues morn)! Check out Read/WriteWeb's eval of their marketing strategy here.

Also, the iPod turns 5 today. What up, iPod!
You can see Jobs' initial launch here. In retrospect, the whole thing seems all creepily "we will eat the rest of the market like a sandwich and not even need mustard because we enjoy the sinewy goodness of destroying lesser companies."
Which, let's face it, is one of the reasons why I salute Steve Jobs. Repeatedly. Throughout the day.

Also if I get up to pee at night.

Changing gears:
One recommendation, especially after the Skilling development today. Watch The Smartest Guys in the Room. Very well done.

See? I am neither amusing nor punchy tonight. Mostly because my left eye is already closed and my right eye is jealous. Moo.

2 Comments:

Blogger e$ said...

your post proves that Apple is stupid. Who would pass up a chance for some mustard?

10:05 AM  
Blogger jayniek said...

oh, hot damn. I loathe mustard.
well, unless it's honey mustard, in which case I would steal babies in order to dip my fingers in it.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home