9.24.2006

20 Pineapples for Heady Headerocity

Blogfriends, hi!

As you may have noticed, I've been playing around today with my header. And my fonts. And my colors. And, as a matter of fact, a small nerf football.

And now everything looks different. I'm actually curious as to what it looks like on a non-mac.

PC Freaks: Oh, do tell!

Also... weirdest thing... the font I used in my new banner is called "Jayne"!
WHAT? I know. Pure Serif fate.

While I'm at it, a big shout-out to Dan Phiffer for the original flickr photo of tree branches (in the feathered inset), which I photoshopped to filter-saturation-relevelled death.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mack Collier said...

It bears much less resemblance to a Blogger blog, which is always a good thing. And the header is cool.

11:49 AM  
Blogger jayniek said...

thanks mack!

I'm trying to slowly but surely hack myself out of cliche bloggerization.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home