7.23.2006

You wouldn't even know what to do with a mulligan, Ted Stevens, so you don't get one.



Things that scare me:
snakes, clams, debt, Adrienne Curry and Christopher Knight's wedding (tonight at 9 on VH1), swords, and Ted Stevens.

I apologize for my choice of topic, since TS's ineptitude at, um,
a. his job
b. life
c. using words
has been a bit hyperobsessively mocked and rocked all over the blogosphere within the past week or so, but the crit is 100% deserved, so my redundancy is somehow a'ight-ified.

I've met bulkie rolls that understand the internet better.
In fact, it was a cute little potato roll who sent me this YouTube clip.
Thanks, Marty.

On completely not the same topic, but in follow-up to my JP Licks anger on Thursday, tabasco sauce ice cream is just sooo not okay. And that cornmeal flavor they talk about at the end of the article-- no.

1 Comments:

Blogger kate.d. said...

oh my god, we saw that clip while we were watching the daily show, and jason and i both laughed harder than we have in a long time.

tubes?? tubes????

holy hell.

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home