7.03.2006

77 Pineapples for Pepsi Pucks


Know that powder used to make instant pudding?
Yea, I eat that.

Whatever.

So anyway, today I reached into my pocket and pulled out this little folded sticky-note that said "pepsi/NHL," which means that I read something interesting somewhere when I was not close enough to my 'puter to gmail myself a reminder that I found something interesting somewhere.

I just googled "pepsi + flying rabid kittens" to remind myself what I was so intrigued by. No, I didn't. I googled "pepsi + NHL" first. But then I just had to do the former search, too, since I brought it up. A toilet paper that gives kittens rabies? Not cool at all, but at the same time, very cool, like, in how it does that if it really does that. I mean... right?

I have a point. I think.

Pepsi has won exclusive rights to NHL sponsorship.

But...but... Coke has "renewed and expanded" its NBA deal.

Coke wins.

Wow-- all that for that?
Yea, I think so.

Gosh, I'm sorry. Happy 4th.
I'm making strawberry shortcake.


**Thanks to Spolster for the flickr pic of Pepsi Latte.
Again, Coke Blak wins; but both are totally Gross Mocha.

1 Comments:

Blogger J.D. said...

Pepsi Latte?

What is this world coming to?

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home