7.03.2006

77 Pineapples for Pepsi Pucks


Know that powder used to make instant pudding?
Yea, I eat that.

Whatever.

So anyway, today I reached into my pocket and pulled out this little folded sticky-note that said "pepsi/NHL," which means that I read something interesting somewhere when I was not close enough to my 'puter to gmail myself a reminder that I found something interesting somewhere.

I just googled "pepsi + flying rabid kittens" to remind myself what I was so intrigued by. No, I didn't. I googled "pepsi + NHL" first. But then I just had to do the former search, too, since I brought it up. A toilet paper that gives kittens rabies? Not cool at all, but at the same time, very cool, like, in how it does that if it really does that. I mean... right?

I have a point. I think.

Pepsi has won exclusive rights to NHL sponsorship.

But...but... Coke has "renewed and expanded" its NBA deal.

Coke wins.

Wow-- all that for that?
Yea, I think so.

Gosh, I'm sorry. Happy 4th.
I'm making strawberry shortcake.


**Thanks to Spolster for the flickr pic of Pepsi Latte.
Again, Coke Blak wins; but both are totally Gross Mocha.

2 Comments:

Blogger J.D. said...

Pepsi Latte?

What is this world coming to?

8:37 PM  
Blogger alexathomson said...

Quicken has several support options to suit your needs. Before contacting support, we recommend that you check to see if you have the latest release of your Quicken product installed. Updating your software with a free patch is the fastest and easiest way to ensure that your Quicken is working properly.

Quicken Support

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home