7.05.2006

11 Crabapples for Small Wonders

Know what's almost as horrible as dropping a pile of dirt on your floor?
Dropping a pile of cleaning product.
I just did it with a can of Comet, and it sucked surprisingly much.
Oh, how often life comes full circle.

I don't have a lot to say tonight, and I am completely distracted by So You Think You Can Dance (Allison is my early favorito).

But, I will take a moment to discuss the fact that I don't think midgets are funny anymore. Actually, I'm not even sure I found them funny to begin with. Nah, I didn't. Like, Burger King just came out with this totally stu commercial involving midget construction workers, and it is the least amusing thing I've seen since CarrotTop. And, for the record, I consider CarrotTop less funny than a potholder.

Does anyone still think this is funny at all? Midgets, I mean.

Well, stop it.

1 Comments:

Blogger J.D. said...

Hey, I liked the midget on Threshold!

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home