1 Mulligan for Next to Nothin'
And while I'm here, in edit-post land, I will take a couple mins to unload some things that have been occupying some precious brain space for at least a moderate while.
1. Can someone come out with different colors of parsley? I'm just so sick of the green. I mean, really, yawn.
2. Should I buy a basketball pump for my mini basketball? I have one at home-home somewhere, but shit if I know where it is. And I need it if my stupid techno neighbor acts like a trashface again.
3. If I were trapped on a desert island, would I crave cantaloupe?
4. Do I even like vodka?
5. If someone just gave me a live bunny (small, young, soft, long-eared) right now and my landlord said it was okay to keep, would I keep it or give it to the MSPCA?
I'm pretty sure I'd keep it, though I would worry about the smell.
6. If I could only eat one grain for the rest of my life, I would probably choose rice. Even though I don't ever think to myself that I even like rice. And I never crave rice. But I would most definitely pick rice and it would be probably be the right choice for me.
7. I hate people who don't pay attention while riding their bikes. And birds. I hate birds. Especially domestic birds and birds that do tricks and stuff. They just always seem so... I dunno... boastful.
8. I have always thought that when I finally get a dog I want to name her Lila. But I have had this creepy haunting thought lately that I should secretly name him/her a rare strain of bacteria but then give her a cute public nickname.
Actually, um, forget I said that. It reads back way weirder than it looked in my head.
But, heya, so would menogiccoccal thispius.
9. I kinda wish I majored in math.