6.25.2006

17 Crabapples for OverTasting the Rainbow

Because I am in a terribly shitty mood right now, I want to tell you all a funny and slightly rancid story to make myself laugh.

So, today, I'm at Out of Town News, tightly contemplating the repercussions that this might have for SJP's career... [uh, dowdy-Donna-Reed much, girlfriend?]

When, out of the corner of my eye, I notice this kid bouncing skittles off the dirty-crusty-ass sidewalk by the T station, AND THEN PUTTING THEM IN HIS MOUTH. and eating them.
EAT---ING---THEM.

Icky sticky, my friend, icky... sticky.

You know what people do on that sidewalk? Yea, I do. They throw crap. like pizza crusts and shrapnel. and they walk. and spit. and groooooooooossssssssssss. you're groooooooooosssssssssss.

His day will be worse than mine when he gets bird-shit-n-kitty-litter-in-yo-mouth disease.

All in the name of cool...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home