5.23.2006

40 Pineapples at the First Commercial Break

Two quick wardrobe comments:

1. Katharine McPhee has on black pants that make her ass look unbelievable. I'm talking fantastic. What's that site where you can get Hollywood knock-offs for not a bagillion dollars? Shopbop.com? Is that right? Because I think I would even pay a bagillion.
And, yes siree bobby, "the bagill" is a newly added button on your local ATM.

2. Taylor's purple velvet jacket is gross and scary. Way, waaaay too metrosexual Catholic priest on Easter.

Icko.

1 Comments:

Blogger J.D. said...

Cool, now I've found you. BMA is becoming less and less significant for me nowadays :)

Kat's butt did look fantastic in those jeans, even though I ripped her a new one in my blog today. She's sexy, but I can't imagine hitting it without her mother being there to critique the hip thrusts and her father crying for joy nearby.

Taylor's the one. Always has been.

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home