2.06.2006

90 Pineapples for Fresh Funky Fierce Fairy Faces


I think I'm back.

Fricking thank God, because it's rumored that Kristen Cavalleri is dating Ashley Olsen's ex-boy Scott Sartiano. My source? Hollywood Rag. Viable? I say, "oh hell... sure."

Jesus, I feel so much better. I was positively aching having to hold onto that knowledge for a whole damn day.

AND AND AND... promo pics of the new gals of ANTM 6 are out!!!

The UPN mainpage pic reminds me of the Britney perfume commercial in the forest with the guy-that-looks-like-KFed-but-isn’t; she shoots him with an arrow and breathily voiceovers some crappy copy and they embrace and it’s all very clearly quite stupid. This is like that-- uncomfortably fairytastic --except that the girls are wearing even less clothing, and most of it is made out of (kinda mutey-dull?) peach shades of taffeta and chiffon. I would prefer the girls in a rich green and the backdrop in light corals, but they didn’t ask me. Not sure why.

Check out the Tinkerbell Powder Room promo shot and the ANTM trailer here.

Have a pre-game fave-o?

I do. Middle row, far right. A little Scarlett, a shot of Jessica Alba, and some general doe-eyed waifness. Alternately, I enjoy top row, second from the left. In that pic at least, she looks somewhat like a sultrier, younger Debra Messing. And if they give that red-haired girl next to my favorite girl long, black, wavy hair-extensions, I could give her a holla, too. We'll just have to see, won't we?

Starts March 8th. I'm keeping an eye out for clear rhinestoned heels, feather-trimmed wings, and a matching magic wand to wear for the premiere. If I can get them without going into a sketchy shop off the far-reaches of the Orange Line, all the better.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

middle row far LEFT. you can do far too much with her hair to not have her in the top 2 or 3.

3:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home